Life Insurance Benefit Denial
Has Your Life Insurance BENEFIT Claim been Denied or Delayed?
Has Your Life Insurance Claim been Denied or Delayed?
Have You Been Served With An Interpleader Action?
Call us right away – You have enough stress due to the loss of your loved one. Let us take this stress off your plate so you don’t have to deal with the Insurance Company’s games.
Here are a few common “reasons” for denials & delays:
- Claim that there was a misrepresentation on the application
- Claim improper documentation or records (even if they already have the information!)
- Denial based on a supposed beneficiary dispute
- Claim the deceased died from suicide or self-inflicted injury
- An accidental death is often claimed not to be accidental
- Denial saying the policy was not in effect, even though they have received and cashed thousands of dollars of payments on the policy
- Denial claiming the deceased was killed doing an illegal activity (so the felony exclusion of the policy kicks in)
- Claim that the insured was not a full-time employee
- And many carriers will try to say that the cause of death can’t be determined
- Claim the insured missed a payment and the policy lapsed
Free case evaluation
Call us or fill out our contact form and get a free consultation.
WE HANDLE LTD APPEALS IN:
Free Consultation – CONTACT US TODAY
Disclaimer: The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.